In today’s world of instant online access to unlimited information on travel options you might be wondering why it makes sense to plan your vacation with a travel professionals like us.
We take the time to get to know you, understanding your approach to travel what you like to see and do and in what style. Then we will match these factors with your budget, schedule and my insider connections with the best travel providers. We're always here for you to talk to, answer your questions and design a vacation perfect just for you. No web site or cell phone “app” can do it our personalized way.
For Expert Insights
It’s our job and passion to know the world’s greatest destinations inside and out. Our expertise and resources give you an insider’s view when planning your next vacation.
To Save You Time
The average person spends 10+ hours and visits over 20 websites to plan and book their vacation (eek!). We have combined our extensive knowledge of cruise lines, resorts, airlines and tour operators means we can cut through the clutter and zero in on the vacation you really want.
To Save You Money
don’t post a ton of deals my website or offer an online booking engine. Deals change frequently and many are unpublished offers. If you do find a lower package rate from an OTA (online travel agency like Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity etc.) we can usually match it and often times beat it, just save the link to the page and email it to us: email@example.com
To Personalize Your Vacation
Through a global network of trusted travel partners, we can custom-tailor your group vacation to perfectly match your individual needs & desires
To Be There When You need Us
Sometimes the perfectly planned dream vacation hits snags, like a missed plane connection, a front desk clerk who can’t find your hotel reservation or a medical emergency. When you book with us, all you have to do is make one simple phone call or send us a quick email and we'll will handle the rest
Why go it alone by using the Internet when you can work with an experienced travel professional, trained to save you time and money?
SO HOW DOES THIS PROCESS WORK? PRIOR TO OUR COMMUNICATION, YOU WILL WANT TO ALREADY HAVE THE ANSWERS TO THESE QUESTIONS:
- Determine your travel dates
- Who is going with you? Are you bringing the kids?
- What budget do you have to work with per person? Is it a realistic budget?
- Does everyone have a passport?
- What type of vacation are you looking for? Cruise, all-inclusive resort, villa rental or a tailor-made itinerary to fit the specific needs of your group?
- Are there any special requests or needs that should be taken into account? e.g. a room with a view, someone with mobility or health issues etc.
- Are you celebrating a special occasion? e.g. destination wedding, honeymoon, anniversary, graduation, retirement trip or event, etc.
- Do you have a destinations in mind?
- Are there any specific activities you or te group looking to experience? e.g. scuba, surfing, golf, sailing, hiking etc.
While not all trips need a travel agent, there are certain trips you really shouldn’t leave to chance. If you’re looking for an upscale, memorable vacation experience – like planning your honeymoon, family vacation, a business even or journey through Europe, Australia & beyond – we just might be the perfect match! My job is not to find you the cheapest price, My job is find you the absolute best value for your vacation dollar. A vacation that perfectly matches your personal interests and budget. I hope you’ll give us the opportunity to do that. Contact us today to get started.